Another Cremer’s favorite.
Cremer’s E-Z Prime Rib
Author: Cremer’s Grocery
Recipe type: Main
- Prime Rib
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Au Jus
- Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees
- Rub with Worcestershire Sauce and marinate at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Bake uncovered, lean side up, until it starts turning brown. Turn rib over and bake until other side starts to brown and internal temperature is 125-130 degrees. If rib starts getting too brown before reaching temperature, cover with aluminum foil tent.
- Remove from oven and let stand 30-60 minutes before slicing.
- Prior to slicing, heat oven to 450 degrees and return to oven until outside of rib is hot.
- Heat Au Jus in pan on top of stove. If center cuts of rib are too rare, dip slices into hot Au Jus when serving.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT A MEAT THERMOMETER IS USED.